A Place for Fan Art and All Things Wolfsbaneous.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Mutants Saga, Rumorpedia, & Found Image

By now you likely have seen the announcement for New Mutants Saga. If not, look here: http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=11465 . What concerns me though is that "April 1" release date, if you know what I mean.


Wikipedia claims it'll be an ongoing series, but whether that's insight or speculation is anyone's guess. Read further and you'll see what sounds way too good to be true -- a New Mutants movie, allegedly in pre-production.


Lastly, a found image, I honestly can't remember where I got it. If it's not someone just fooling around, then I hope they adjust the style about 15 years back.

2 comments:

Callsign: White Tiger said...

As for the "Saga" comic series, I'll definitely give it a go.

As for the movie rumors, if they are true I'd like to be enthusiastic about it but I keep remembering the "Generation X" TV series. *shudder*

RahneFan said...

You read my mind.